Select Page

Course applications

You can track the status of your application once it has been submitted.



Please note, applicants’ resident in the UK must apply for full-time degree courses via UCAS. Non-UK residents can apply directly to the University of Law via the ‘Apply’ option.



A law conversion course, and the first step to becoming a solicitor or barrister. Please note, full-time courses can only be applied for via CAB.