ONE YEAR PROGRAM IN MANAGEMENT
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) requires the completion of at least 36 semester hour credits of graduate level study including all courses listed for the degree. In order to graduate, students must meet the following requirements:
- Complete a minimum of 36 approved credits.
- Complete the eight core courses with a grade of C (2.00) or better in each course.
- Complete a minimum of three approved graduate elective courses with a grade of C (2.00) or better in each course.
- Earn a grade of B (3.00) or better in the capstone project/course.
- Earn an overall CGPA of 2.50 or higher for all graduate level coursework completed.
- Complete all requirements for the MBA in no more than 25 terms of active enrollment including any periods of separation from the University.